What Would You Do?
What would you do if:
1. A man refuses to put a leash on his dog in a public place?
2. If the dog made you feel threatened?
3. If the dog seems to be trained to scare, but not to hurt someone?
4. If a person's pet is used to discourage someone from going to a public place?
5. Is it right that a dog should make someone fearful to go to a public place?
6. What if it seems to happen with more than one dog with various owners? (As though it were planned)
7. Would this be considered harassment if a person was using his dog as a way of controlling another person's actions?
Susan Y Nikitenko
December 27th, 2014
Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "firstname.lastname@example.org" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.