Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

He Is




He Is



He is the sunshine in my heart.
He is the twinkle in my eye.
He is the glow upon my face;
And He’s the friend, whom I rely.

He is the calmness in my trouble.
He is the peace that fills my soul.
He is the rose of sweet assurance;
And the one who makes me whole.

He is the song I love to sing.
He is the tune I love to play.
He is the reason that I live;
And He’s the joy that fills my day.

He is the hug, when comforts needed.
He is the place I rest my head.
He is the one who dries my tears;
While there, I’m grieving on my bed.

He is the answer to men’s longings.
He is the water for that thirst.
He satisfies that empty place;
He is the one we must put first.

He is the mercy that will pardon.
He is the hand that reaches out.
He forgives and He is calling.
He loves you, there’s no doubt.

He is waiting now for you to call;
He’s provided you, The Way.
He is listening for that humble cry;
Will you trust Him, now, today?

Will you trust Him, now, today?


Song About Jesus Christ

by: Susan Y Nikitenko   October 2009

If You Ever See Anything Special In Me - It's Jesus


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *