Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

When I See The Blue In The Sky - By:Susan Y Nikitenko




When I See The Blue In The Sky

By:Susan Y Nikitenko
2011

I think of your Amazing Grace;
When looking up- at your blue sky.
I know your love is looking down;
Even when, I'm questioning why.

You are merciful, you are kind;
You hear the weeping, hear the sigh.
And all along there's still a song;
Even through the tears I cry.

You see the picture plain as day;
Like a painted sunset a flow.
You've allowed this struggling;
You're desire is that I will grow.

Knowing you are merciful;
Knowing you are the All in All;
I see your mercy in the blue;
Looking up, I feel so small.

Do we deserve your great mercy?
Do we deserve your flawless love?
Did we deserve your perfect blood;
Or a promised home up above?

This sinful world, I see it's lies;
It fills my heart with inner cries.
I long to see your perfect face;
The one who died and gave me grace.

A perfect body with no pain;
A perfect place, no tears remain;
A perfect Savior, wipes them away;
A perfect home, a perfect day.

With perfect singing everywhere;
And perfect music in the air;
Perfect angels with perfect praise;
Perfect beauty and sun filled rays.

The blue heavens will open wide;
We will see you, walk by your side.
Hear you talk, while our hearts raise;
Our mouths break forth in instant praise.

We do not deserve your mercy.
We do not deserve your flawless love.
We did not deserve your perfect blood;
Nor a promised home up above.

When I see the blue in the sky:
I think of your Amazing Grace.
For I know heaven is my home;
And that you are my hiding place.



Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *