Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Any Soul Could Be Set Free - By: Susan Y Nikitenko




Any Soul Could Be Set Free
By: Susan Y Nikitenko

Blackened hair draped across one eye;
The sight of him made my heart cry.
An empty heart a searching soul;
Filled with thoughts of wanting to die.

I told him, Jesus loves him so.
I reached out, with my whole soul.
God’s Spirit moved my tongue in word.
I felt God moving, my heart stirred.

A responding heart, a list’ning ear;
God gave grace, for him to hear.
He understood God’s Word of love;
Cried out to God and looked above.

Wounded spirit, lost and alone,
Living in a world all his own,
Pierced lip and tattooed face,
He bowed to Christ and found sweet grace.

In words so soft I heard him say;
I feel so clean and washed today.
If God could save a soul like me;
Then any soul could be set free.



Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *