Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Most Glorious Truth




The Glorious Truth
By: Susan Y Nikitenko
2009 revised  March 2012

The glorious truth, of our Lord;
Is that Christ, died for my sin.
He arose and I'm justified;
I’m found perfect in Him.

He intercedes both day and night;
He prays for me, yet He’s Lord.
He’s praying for my conformity,
Victory over sin, and the world.

Loving me, He prays for me;
To overcome that evil one.
His hand of grace is on my life.
Praise God! For His dear Son.

I’m in His hand forever.
He holds me there to stay.
Until that great, exciting day;
He carries me away.

One day I will be glorified;
A perfect glowing soul.
Praising in His kingdom;
While, His glory I behold.

Forever, I will praise His name;
For all that He has done.
On that great rewarding day;
I will worship this Great One

With all my brothers by my side;
My sisters there as well.
We will sing and praise the One;
Who saved our souls from hell.

John 17:9 -24



Though We Worship The Lord Here...It Does Not Compare To The Perfected Worship Of Heaven.

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *