Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

I’m Here! - By: Susan Nikitenko



I’m Here!

By: Susan Nikitenko
2009

There are many blessing filled things in this world:
Each season brings a new wonder,
Each mountain a refreshing marvelous view,
The rainbow after the thunder.

Nature’s glory gleams differently in each land:
The peacocks expanded array,
A ripened wheat field in the winds gentle sway,
God’s creations shine everyday.

I’m in awe at how truly amazing they are;
Many treasures, loved and adored.
Miracle after, beautiful miracle;
On display in this fallen world.

Beauty shines from sun lit waters on the sea.
I enjoy these blessings from God.
From the beaming moon, to the bright stars afar;
And the flowers He’s spread abroad.

His face shines upon the hearts of saved men;
That have been redeemed by God’s grace.
Great beauty glows from actions of holiness;
A praying soul, firm in his place.

I see bit’s of heaven, here and there on earth:
A family that loves each other,
A child’s genuine affection and love,
Fervent prayer for a brother.

The list goes on, His grace can not be measured;
Gods blessings will ever shower.
They sing from the tree tops, they blow in the wind;
They surround us every hour.

As I watch my babies lift there arms to me,
When held in my husbands strong arms,
When I see, the birds fly past in the wide sky,
And all of natures splendorous charms,

I know my God is loving and generous.
All creation cries out “I’m Here!”
God’s gifts are present with undeserving men.
And are perfectly engineered.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *