Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Worthy Only Because...



Worthy Only Because....

I'm worthy through the blood of Calvary;
Jesus Christ laid down his life for me.
Never once did I deserve such love;
The kind of love that fulfills and frees.

Worthy only because of what He did;
He gave me love that lasts forever.
Never once was I good enough to know;
A love that not even death could sever.

Worthy only because He's all He is;
Redeemer, Saviour, The lamb of God.
Never once without Him would I be;
Sealed and held in the arms of His love.

I'm worthy through the cross of Calvary;
Jesus gave himself to supply our need.
Never , No never, could I repay;
My precious Lord, for what He's done for me.

 Susan Y Nikitenko

May 17th, 2014
(Song 2014)


Romans 5:9 
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *