Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Dreams - Poster



Hugged By God 

God speaks to our hearts as a child of God.
When we seek him through our difficulties,
When we praise him through the troubles.
He blesses us with his presence and his peace.

God speaks in our thoughts, reminding us of his Word,
reminding us of his promises. 

When my heart sank within me. When my heart felt the saddest, was when I cried to the Lord.  I felt a warmth like a hug from heaven come over me and I felt comforted by the holy Spirit which abides with me. I was hugged by God and it is a treasure to me always.  In his still small voice, He said, I love you Susan and those words were all that mattered and I drifted off to sleep in his warm hug.

Susan Y Nikitenko
Just A Little Note From My Life
testimony of 23 years ago

May 9th, 2014


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *