Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Just A Little Note About My Life






Trodden Down

Last year I planted at least a hundred plants at the park near my home.  I put my whole heart into it. I had permission from the city to plant there.  I saw many people come and go while I was planting.  Many were rude and didn't seem to like me for some reason, but I met many nice people too.  Someone told me that no one wanted to plant there because there was no way to get water to it.  

I was determined and wanted to be a blessing to my community.  Day after day  I nursed it to keep it alive. I worked very hard carrying water from the stream bed while in the hot sun. It was hard but, It meant allot to me because, I wanted to bless our community... I dreamed of seeing it bloom, the following year.  Well the blooming has started.  Last week the first to bloom were the Irises. A very dark almost black one and a yellow one.  The same ones blooming in my gardens right now.  I visited the park again tonight to view the field and see if any of the other flowers were bloomed.  I was very disheartened because,  for no apparent reason someone drove a tractor through the field and had trodden down the yellow iris.  

 I put love into planting the field because I wanted to make a difference in the only way I knew I could at the time. I was disappointed because many other flowers soon to bloom were trodden down as well.

 There will still be many blooms I hope and I will finally see the fruit of my labor.

In life we work a field, and in that field we plant something and what ever it is we plant we grow.  whether good or bad.  Some people may try to trample down the good things we try do for others, but they will last forever in heaven when they are done for the right reasons.  



Susan Y Nikitenko
May 30th, 2014



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Fely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *