Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Oh, Let Your True Love Come Shining Through


Oh, Let Your True Love Come Shining Through
All I need to do is trust in you more.
All I need  to do is trust in you Lord.
In every situation I pray:
Even if I had a really bad day.

All I need to do is follow you;
In all the things you'd have me do.
To know that your blessing is with me;
When my hearts motive is true to you.

I know we cannot live perfectly;
And in you Lord, we have liberty.
I pray that I use your liberty;
To be everything you want me to be.

I choose to live in your presence Lord;
Let your light shine  from me in this world.
Oh Let your true love come shining through;
So others will see and come to you.

All I need  to do is trust you more;
I have seen your handy work before.
Oh , let your true love come shining through:
To that someone who is seeking you.

Susan Y Nikitenko
May 7th, 2014

   Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


Sometimes we are put in situations that we are unable to show our love.
but it does not mean that we do not love. 
Our hearts desire can be to see the best for someone, but we are unable to show them
because of reasons that cannot be helped.  So we pray in that situation.
We should never jump to conclusions, when it comes to an action not taken by another believer,
when the whole situation cannot be seen.


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *