Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

For Our Children We Cry - update

The President Of The United States Responded To This Poem 


(President Obama)
Concerning The Arming Of Children




For Our Children We Cry

God has given us freedom;
Freedom to live for Him.
But He does not give freedom;
For us to live in sin.

Men have died and men have cried;
For freedoms now denied.
Sin resides and will not hide;
For our children we cry.

God says protect, not neglect.
There little hearts from harm.
But sin has reigned and profaned;
And left our children unarmed.

Return to God, leave sins sod;
Lest America die.
If we repent with knees bent;
God's mercy will apply.

June 30th, 2013
Susan Y Nikitenko


The Below Portion Was Written After Obama's Speech

I would like to let you know that when I wrote this poem it was and is about the spiritual battle.
In this poem when I wrote the quote "our children unarmed"  it means they are unarmed without scripture and moral teachings.  Teachings that guide our children to follow the ways of God. God's Word helps arm our children against teachings that are damaging to them, our homes and our country.  Our children need Jesus.  I do not believe in arming children with guns.  I believe in arming our children with truth.  I do believe in owning guns as Americans but not in the hands of children.

 God teaches the way of blessing to America through this verse

 2 Chronicles 7:14
 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
 Deuteronomy 11:27-28b
 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *