Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

The Lord Has Loved Me


The Lord Has Loved Me


The Lord has saved me;
The Lord has loved me;
He has forgiven all my sin.

The Lord has heard me;
The Lord has helped me;
When I confessed my sin to Him.

He has walked with me;
He has lead the way;
And I have learned to trust and pray.

He  opened my eyes;
To all the world's lies.
I have chosen the narrow way.

He died on the cross;
For all of the lost;
His love has defeated the foe.

Through his spotless blood;
And God's loving touch.
His salvation is here to know.

The Lord has held me;
The Lord restores me;
Comforts me through trouble and fear.

Though friends forsake me;
Or grief o'er take me.
In His eyes I'm counted as dear.

Susan Y Nikitenko
August 17th, 2015


Jeremiah 31:3
 The LORD hath appeared of old
 unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee 
with an everlasting love: therefore with 
loving kindness have I drawn thee.



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *