Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'm So Sorry




I'm So Sorry

If I didn't say thank-you for something you have done;
When you have taken the time to just  think of me.
If somehow I have forgotten to appreciate;
From the bottom of my heart,  "I'm so sorry".

I f I didn't take the time to listen to your  ideas ;
To look into your eyes with all sincerity.
If I have somehow let you down unknowingly;
I want to let you know today,  "I'm so sorry".

If I at anytime, I have spoken without thinking;
If my words have hurt you unintentionally.
If somehow, I have forgotten to say with love;
These three very necessary words, "I'm so sorry."

If I was having a really bad day and felt mad;
And forgot to be considerate and kind.
I would hope you would accept with love my apology;
What I needed to say for so long "I'm so sorry".

Susan Y Nikitenko
August 12th, 2015

Thank-You, If You Have Ever Done 
Anything For Me And I Never Knew It. 







Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *