Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Cleaning Up Leaves - 2


 Cleaning Up Leaves - 2

 As you know I've been cleaning up the leaves and dry stems  left from the late fall and winter months.  I thought I did a pretty good job but a small storm came through and I realized I still have quite a bit of work to do.  I looked out my window and leaves were everywhere cluttering what i'd already cleaned.

I was thinking about this and thought , you know what?   Our Christian walk is allot like this too.  We think we're doin'  a pretty good job.  But then a storm comes through,  we find out we still have allot more cleanin'  up to do.  I don't know about you.  But every time I turn around I'm learning something else I needed to learn and sometimes I have to learn the same things over again.  Especially during and after the storms of life.  God seems to use these times to show us just how much we need Him and how we better not get too big for our britches.    
Illustration:
Susan Y Nikitenko
April 12th, 2013

Psalms 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *