Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mommy I Need You -

 

 

  Mommy I Need You

 Mommy, I love you;
Can you hold me real tight?
Sometimes I feel scared;
When it's dark at night.
Mommy, will you sing?
I like it when you do.
I feel so happy;
And safe here with you.
Mommy will you love;
And take good care of me?
Teach me about God;
And of eternity.
Though I'm very young;
A child small and weak.
Every little word;
Is precious when you speak.
Mommy can you teach;
The things I need to know?
So I can be strong;
And happy as I grow.
Mommy , I love you;
I need you here each day.
I need your love and care;
In all you do and say.

Susan Y Nikitenko
April 22nd 2013


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *