Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, February 17, 2014

In The Name Of Jesus

In The Name Of Jesus

 In the name of Jesus ;
I pray for you brother.
In the name of Jesus;
I pray for you mother.

I pray for you sisters;
And I pray for my friends.
I pray the Lord bless you;
With blessing of Him.

I pray for the families;
That are struggling today.
Bless them with wisdom;
As they live life each day.

In His most  precious name;
His promises are claimed.
Prayer for the sickly;
And prayer for the lame.

Prayer for the swaddling;
That is soon to be born.
Prayer for the weary.
And prayer for the worn.

 Prayer  for neglected;
And the forgotten ones.
Prayer for the wayward;
Of our daughters and sons.

Prayer for the needy;
Who are needy indeed.
Prayer for the lost soul;
With you as thier need.

Prayer for the hopeless;
To find hope again.
Prayer for the grieving;
To gently heal them.

In the name of Jesus;
In a prayer of faith.
Answer my prayers Lord;
In the light of your grace.


Susan Y Nikitenko
February 17th, 2015

Prayer Song

John 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *