Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

His Way Is The Way For Me



His Way Is The Way For Me

 I don't believe in handlin' snakes;
Nor speakin' in some unknown tongue.
I believe In  the blood of Jesus;
And that He is the promised one.

I believe in workin' hard in life;
I believe in husband and wife.
I believe our Lord blesses his children;
When they remain faithful in life.

I don't believe in polygamy;
Nor livin' in a worldly way.
I believe in livin' for Jesus;
Livin' by His Word Everyday

Not FOR homosexuallity;
Nor shackin up with somebody.
I guess I really am old fashioned;
And that's the way I want to be.

Jesus is the only way to heaven;
Our own works just won't get us there.
But God does want us to maintain them;
He wants us to show that we care.

Jesus provided the way that day.
When He paid your sin debt for free.
If that isn't love I don't know what is;
Ohhh,  His Way is the Way for me.

His Way is the only Way to heaven;
There just isn't some other Way.
Jesus paid the price at Calvary.
I'm goin' with Him on Judgment day.

Ohhh,  His Way is the Way for me.

Susan Y Nikitenko
February 20th, 2014
( Song)



John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *