Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

He Is A God Who Can



He Is Still A God Who Can

In my hand I have no dime;
But I can give to you my time.
I can work and I can pray;
I can smile along the way.

What you see is not always;
What you think it seems to be.
I can only give to you;
What has been provided me.

Through  the power of prayer;
And a life living by faith.
I know God can move mountains.
Through any problems we face.

No impossibilities;
No improbabilities;
No matter what others say;
Nothing will stand in His way.

If God wills it, it will be.
If God builds it, it will last.
Even though He's old fashioned.
He's not living in the past.

He is still a God who can;
Do beyond the works of man.
In all the things we cannot do.
             We must not forget God  can.            


Susan Nikitenko
December 3rd, 2013

 Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.





Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *