Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

You Will Always Be My Son





You Will Always Be My Son

Thank-you for the sunshine;
That you brought to me today.
Thank-you for all the kindness ;
That  you with love  display.
Thank-you  for  the flower;
That you handed me today.
It  will be a  memory;
That I treasure day to day.
Thank-you  my precious Son.
For all the things you've done;
I know the Lord will bless you.
And it's only just begun.
You have held the banner high;
You stood up when it was right.
The Lord will bless all you do;
And Son I am so proud of you.
You will always be my Son.
Always love Jesus
Susan Y Nikitenko
Mayb 10th, 2013





Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *