Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Prayed To The Lord

I Prayed To The Lord

I prayed to the Lord;
Please help me today.
To speak what is worthy;
In all that I say.
I prayed to the Lord;
With  humble request.
Help me  live worthy;
Along this life's quest.
Though sin is present;
Though evil will climb.
The darker the world;
The more Jesus  shines.
Keep our hearts clean Lord;
From filth and from shame.
And let us not fall.
Bringing  shame to your name.
I prayed to the Lord:
I know you hate sin.
I asked forgiveness;
Then  had peace again.
I praised His dear name;
And then I prayed Lord.
Please help me be;
A light in this world.
Song
Susan Y Nikitenko
May 2nd, 2013
 John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *