Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm The Clay Within Your Hand



I'm The Clay Within Your Hand


I want to be all you want me to be;
Please hold my hand and lead me today.
You are the potter and I am the clay:
Fashion me Lord, and make me your way.
I look to the sky and I see the stars;
I know you love me eternally.
There is no end to the love that you give;
It is always real when you forgive.
I look to the sea that flows towards me;
I know it's the grace you supply.
I know each problem that comes our way;
When in heaven, then we will know why.
I look to your Word and trust your will;
I look to your purpose and plan.
I know you will never fail me Lord;
Because I'm the clay within your hand.
Susan Y  Nikitenko
May 11th, 2013




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *