Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

In Spite Of The Storm / ...Corrections



In Spite Of The Storm

Lord, fill my heart with the songs of your glory;
Of your love and of salvation story.
Fill my lips with the words you'd have me  say;
Fill my heart with the prayer you'd have me pray.
Lead me in paths of truth, in your righteousness;
Make my life, a life that will truly bless.
Fill my hands with the tasks you'd have me do;
Lord, help me to love in a world turning on you.
I know you're a Savior who walks on the storms;
And just with a word your peace caringly warms.
Let our joy flourish through trials and test;
That we may reach someone who really wants blest.
As the winds whistle and winter storms blow;
And all the woodlands filled with beautiful snow.
Let our heart be clean and worthy in your site.
That we may shine brightly in the darkest  night.
I know you're  a Savoir who walks on the waves;
And if we start sinking you'll reach down to save.
Let our faith flourish in spite of the storm;
Each  promise you've promised your're sure to perform.
Susan Y Nikitenko
January 25th, 2013





Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *