Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Live Again



Live Again

 Mommy, I'm in heaven with Jesus;
He wanted me to tell you I'm okay.
It's happy here, and it's beautiful ;
I met more children here today.
Jesus was holding them in His arms;
He was welcoming them into heaven.
He  was wiping the tears from their eyes;
No one will ever hurt them again.
Mommy, I'm doing a special job;
I have a special delivery.
Jesus says he'll take good care of them;
He will love them just as He has loved me.
Mommy, be sure not to be angry;
Remember to love Jesus because-
One day I will see you again;
Because I know - you are so loved.
Mommy, don't let your heart stay troubled;
It is time to love other children.
Merry Christmas Mommy, I love you;
Live again, Mommy, live again.

Susan Y Nikitenko
December 15th, 2012



..........For Such Is The Kingdom Of Heaven

Mark 10:14


The Connecticut Tragedy



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *