Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Mother's Pain

A Mother's Pain

The lights are down low this night;
The tree sparkles beautifully.
I'm missing my child tonight;
She lives in eternity.
My child taken suddenly.
Has left me broken, shattered;
My tears have flowed unnumbered.
Nothing comforts - not a word.
Oh,  my God, how can this be;
I just hugged her this past week.
Each morning, I remember;
The torment has made me weak.
I will never be the same;
I feel robbed of my baby.
Please, give me grace -  lest I die;
But Lord, I can't help ask, why?
Susan Y Nikitenko
December 20th, 2012


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *