Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Sweet Valentine




Valentine Sweet Valentine



Valentine Sweet Valentine:


Jesus Gave You To Me.


He knew I needed someone;


To love and care for me.



Valentine Sweet Valentine;


I could never repay -


All the goodness you've shown me.


I would just like to say---



I love you sweet valentine;


I know you love me too.


I just wanted to let you know;


I thank the Lord for you.


Happy Valentine's Day,
I love you.











Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *