Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

To My Lovely Daughter














To My Lovely Daughter
On Valentines Day 


Did I tell you today that I love you?

Did I hug you and show that I care?

Do you know how special you  are dear;

And if you need me I will be there?


Every time I hear you singing your songs;

Every time I hear your voice praising.

My heart is touched and greatly blessed;

By a God, That is simply amazing.


Did you know that all my memories of you;

Bring  me to laughter or smiles or tears.

No one can affect me like you do;

Nothing can replace all these wonderful years.


These words are for you my lovely child;

Just please, know how dear you are to me..

 I so regret many things said in haste;

I pray my love will fill your memory.


I'm very proud of who you have become;

Such a lovely caring lady.

I thank God for you every day:

You are very precious to me.









 Sending My Hugs......
Have a wonderful Valentine's day;
I Love You!

Susan Y Nikitenko
February 11, 2012 


Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *