Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Ebb Away Ebb Away




Psalms 42:5 - 8
 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.  O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. 
Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.


This Is Far From Perfect-
This Is A New Hymn




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.Images are not all Christian, but put here for the purposes of doing good works of faith, family and country.

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *