Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

You Are........



YOU ARE


You Are......
My Redeemer, my God, my friend;
Thank-you for loving me forever.
For pulling me out of sin's quick sands;
And holding me in your caring hands.
You Are......
My Father in heaven, creator;
Thank-you for your faithfulness each day.
Thank-you for all the joy you provide.
And for walking along by my side;
You Are.....
My Jesus, my Saviour, my comfort;
Thank-you for dwelling inside my heart.
Thank-you for drying away my tears;
When life seems to get- to hard to bear.
You Are.......
My anchor when the storm passes by;
The list'ning ear in which I confide.
Thank-you Lord for hearing my prayers.
Thank-you that you are a God who cares.
You Are.....
My Salvation, my Rock, And my Strength.
My hope, in you, My Christ, forever.
Thank-you for how wonderful you are;
Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank-you
Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

Susan Y Nikitenko
April 7th, 2016
Song

 John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another
Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *