Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Oh What Joy


Oh What Joy


When my life is past and my work here done;
When I walk the streets of gold.
To be with my King, my Father in heaven;
What  great joy  will lift my soul.

When I see his glory fill the heavens;
And angels kneeling  at his throne;
I'm sure I'll be rejoicing with them there;
Praisin' God that I am home.

What joy, I'm sure will fill my heart that day;
Just to see Him look at me.
Just to see him smile, close beside me walk;
My Savoiur, who died for me.

Chorus:
Oh what joy, we will know in heaven one day;
When  this world has past away.
We will never know a teardrop  or sorrow;
And we'll  never be afraid.
Oh what joy, we will know, when we see Him ;
Only joy that heaven can tell;
For He has forgiven us of all our sins;
Gave us heaven and spared us from hell.

Susan Y Nikitenko
Hymn
April 2nd, 2016









Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *