Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

There Is No Valentine Like Jesus



There Is No Valentine Like Jesus

There is no Valentine like Jesus;
He's the fragrance of a sweet soul.
He's the roses blooming inside our hearts;
He's the one who makes lives whole.

He's the sweetest friend you'll ever know;
With warmth that warms the winter snow.
His love last for all eternity;
A love with joy that overflows.

There is no Valentine like Jesus;
With love that even changes me.
He is the sweetest Valentine I know;
His love is as real as it can be.

His  love is pure  like a waterfall;
That is given with liberty.
For whosoever will, can know;
The kind of love that sets you free.


Susan Y Nikitenko
January 7th, 2014


 Romans 10:13- For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

 Psalms 77:1-  I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.

 Psalms 119:146 - I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *