Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Prayer For Our Families And Loved Ones -

A Prayer For Our Families And Loved Ones - 


Sorry, for the loss of the picture links.  I'm not sure what happened.  I've asked for assistance and hope to be back to normal soon.  I leave you with a prayer as I also am praying for my own family as I pray for you as well.

Lord Jesus,  Be with the hurting tonight and those needing comfort because of the loss of a loved one.
Wrap your comforting hug around them and fill their hearts with thoughts of healing from your Word.
Bless those seeking you with your will and purpose for their lives, give them direction.  Bless those that have had a hard day with a good nights sleep and be with those traveling long distances and bring them home safely.  Heal those that feel sick and comfort those just needing someone to care.  Thank-you Lord for your
mercy and thoughtfulness towards us each day.  Keep our hearts under your watch care and protect our loved ones in a world contrary to your Truth.  In Christ Name I Pray-  Amen


Susan Nikitenko

Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *