Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

I Thank You


I Thank You

Oh precious Lord Jesus:
I lift up your name.
You are my Salvation;
I'm no longer the same.

Thank-you for your pardon;
And a love that's so grand.
That has reached for sinners;
Numbered more than the sand.

Thank-you for honey;
From the sweet honey comb.
In your cherished Word;
I am never alone.

Thank-you for your friendship;
That I have held onto.
I would surely give up;
If it were not for you.

O bless your holy name;
Far, far above the sun.
And all your Word proclaimed;
Until the work is done.

Oh precious Lord Jesus:
I lift up your name.
I thank you, I thank you.
Again, and again.

Susan Y Nikitenko
September 14th, 2013




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *