Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He Holds It All

He Holds It All

Susan Y Nikitenko
May 22nd, 2012

Upon the celestial creation;

There shines the presence of God.

He holds all His children in His  hands;

And forms each seed in the pod.



From flowers to planets, God holds it all;

He holds me safe  in His hand.

And at His command my enemy falls;

He strengthens my knees, to stand.



One Day, One wonderful marvelous day;

The God whom I trust and rely.

The maker of all  the universe;

He’ll lift my soul upon high.



With heavens music my voice will praise;

Glory,Glory To Yahweh.

My tears will fall upon His feet;

Then He will wipe all tears away.



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.







Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *