Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Run, Run, Run to the Lord


Run, Run, Run to the Lord
(Song) By: Susan Y Nikitenko

Lost in the darkness of night;
Tired of the toil and fight.
Walking along in self’s night;
Longing for a life that is right.

I’ve traveled this world all alone;
Self destruction my stepping stone.
I want something different and new.
Today I’m trusting, today I’m trusting,
today I’m trusting in you.

Run, run, run to the Lord.
Turn, turn, turn from the world.
I've, raised, raised up my voice.
Today- I make Jesus my choice.

Sing, sing, sing out His praise
Walk, walk, walk in His ways.
Today I'm saved, I'm saved from my shame.
Washed now I’m never, washed now I’m never,
Washed now I’m never the same.


A Song About A Repentant Soul 
 Who Has Been Searching For A Very long Time.





Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *