Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A New Years Letter To Jesus

                       

A New Years Letter To Jesus



Dear Jesus,

This past year, has been a year;
Of learning more of you.
Learning of my weakness;
That  your love  helped me through.

I've learned to depend more;
To trust more, to love more.
To hold tighter to you;
In you I am secure.

This past year, has been a year;
Of both blessing and tears.
And tears ARE, a blessing;
When placed within your care.

This past year, has been a year;
Of confusion for me.
But I've learned to trust you:
 through strong uncertainty.

But these things I do know;
You know our beginning.
You foreknew our ending;
And our team is winning.

Yes, our team is winning;
And has already won.
We are safe and secure;
in the love of your Son.

A new year is soon here;
Another direction.
A time of renewal;
A time of correction.

For many, it will be;
Another beginning.
Leaving the past behind;
A time of repenting.

To be faithful again.
To be joyful again.
To love others again.
And a turning from sin.

Oh Lord, prepare my heart;
For a new beginning.
With a refreshing hope;
that continues to sing.

Let this next year be;
The best year we've had yet.
An amazing New Year;
that we just can't forget.

Have a happy New Year Jesus!
Help me love you more.

December 20th, 2011
By: Susan Y Nikitenko 

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *