Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

While I Sing Here In My Swing

fantasy Pictures, Images and Photos





While I Sing Here In My Swing

By: Susan Y Nikitenko
August 21st, 2011

O Lord you see the stars on high;
You decorated the night time sky.
With shining lights that sing a tune;
And then you finished it with the moon.

Sitting in my swing this night;
I enjoy these evening sights.
The sounds and smells of restful winds;
And the peace I feel within.

You see the creatures here below;
There's nothing Lord, that you don't know.
Yet, still you reach with love and care;
And save the lost and hear our prayer.

A tear falls down my cheek tonight;
Because your love has given light.
To a dark world that could not see
And that dear Lord, included me.

My heart is full of praise , Oh King;
Your comforts like a lullaby.
Like the crickets soothing cry;
Your love brings peace and satisfies.

My heart is full and blest tonight;
For you have given life and sight.
Exuberant, my soul is worshiping;
While I sing here in my swing.







Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *