Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Faces

Everywhere I look I see faces. I see faces without even trying to. I looked at the trees out my window and I saw a black man's face.
As the wind gently moved His face changed from a normal side view to a horrified expression and then again to a confused expression. Each time it was a new face of his expressions. If I look at anything I automatically see faces of people and sometimes an animal. I automatically want to draw them but sometimes I do not have time to. This happens on a regular basis. Just the other night something different. I watched "The Chosen" The last of the series until the next one coming up. When I closed my eyes to go to sleep. I saw a man's face, I believed it was Jesus, but I'm not for sure. I saw a persecuted face with sweat and suffering. Then I saw another man who had a light in his eyes but the light went out. I felt a little frightened. Then I asked God to help me to sleep and I went to sleep.



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.Images are not all Christian, but put here for the purposes of doing good works of faith, family and country.

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *