Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

Have You Ever Felt......?



Have You Ever Felt......?


Have you ever felt threatened in a way that someone has made it very hard to prove. You want to give people the benefit of the doubt because you could wrongly accuse someone. Anyway, if what was felt was true, I had to ask myself why would someone be threatening me and if they were threatening me what would I do?

I got to thinking, what if I was threatened to vote a certain way or threatened because I had some influence I was unaware of? Or what if I was being threatened because someone wanted to take something from me and I was in their way? Or someone had done something wrong and they felt they needed to get the upper hand on me in order to keep what they had done hidden?

Through the past years in raising my children I noticed in many of the television shows it gave the kids the know how on playing dirty tricks on their competition in order to outdo them. Lying, cheating, stealing, destroying their efforts.

Blackmail is also a way to frighten someone to back down in their efforts. I asked myself, what would I do if I felt someone was trying to blackmail me? First of all, I know, I've done some wrong things in my life and if someone was going to blackmail me, I would have to stand up and continue. If people can die for our country, I guess if I have to suffer embarrassment for my country that's the least I can do. I would stand up to make sure they would not get by with it for the sake of others.

My life is in God's hands and if God be for me, I'm in good standing.

Susan Nikitenko
November 7th, 2016

Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries, But Must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "susannikitenko@gmail.com" All My Poem And Stories Are Both Real And Fictional Designed To Illustrate A Biblical Truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You. Images are not all Christian, but put here for the purposes of doing good works of faith, family and country.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *