Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

God Speaks Of Himself Through His Creation



God Speaks Of Himself Through His Creation

 When I was a child about 7 yrs old,  my dad used to take us once in a while, to a little feed store that was in another small community.  I'm not sure why we were there or what all they sold there, but it may have been around the time that we were raising a pig. So it could of been that he was buying some supplies to put up a pig pen or maybe he needed some parts for his lawn mower. 

  I obviously was not paying attention to what he was buying, because something else got my attention.  An incubator full of eggs hatching and baby chicks chirping, little baby chicks, so cute.  I found myself, even as a little girl, thinking about God.  I guess I wanted to understand God.  So while I looked down at the little chicks and the light bulb that kept them warm.  I thought of God.  I thought to myself, those little chicks are like people, though they weren't people.  I was comparing them to people.  I looked at the light bulb, I thought to myself,  that light bulb is like the sun that shines down and keeps us warm.  Then I thought to myself, Just like God watches over us,  I am watching over these little chicks.  God takes care of us, loves us and provides for us.
 
     The bible teaches us about God and is the number one resource, It is Holy and is inspired by God, but God also speaks of himself through nature.  Nature itself is a witness and testimony of a living creator who forms life from the dust of the ground, as He did with Adam and Eve.  God created all of creation from nothing and gave them the ability to reproduce, just like the little chicks in the eggs.

Thank the Lord God for speaking to our hearts through his creation, because it is through his creation that we may understanding Him more. 

Susan Nikitenko ©
August 29th, 2016 
Little Note About My Life

 Psalms 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.Images are not all Christian, but put here for the purposes of doing good works of faith, family and country.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *