Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Birthday America


Happy Birthday America


Upon this day July 4th, 2016,  I would like to take the time to wish America a happy birthday.  I thank those that have fought for the freedom we enjoyed this very day.  Our country was founded upon Godly principles.   Even though we have seen many disappointing  changes, we know that we still have many freedoms other countries do not have.  God has blessed this country in numberless ways, ways we certainly have not deserved.   Many people shake their fist at the God who has provided abundantly.   
 Today in many areas of our country there are many hurting people.  I especially think of West Virginia that is in a state of emergency.  Many there, have lost their homes and all their earthly possessions.  Some people, including children, have died.  It is a time of sorrow.  
 As we celebrate the freedom of our country, let us also remember those that cannot celebrate.  One of the things that has made America a great nation is that there are people who still love people and help provide for them in their trouble.  God blesses us that we may bless others.  In a family, when one hurts we all hurt.  
 Soon we will be voting for a new President.   One of the things I learned a long time ago, as a teenager, was taught to me by elderly friends who believed in God and country.  They taught me to vote and to vote for the lesser evil.  I do not feel good about either of our choices we have for President.  I will vote for the lesser evil, the closest to my biblical beliefs.  Though I do not have control over who gets elected, I know I can have a clear conscience in knowing I will have done the right thing by voting.
 My prayer is that God will still bless America no matter who gets elected.  I know that he will if we, God's people, will humble ourselves and pray as we live in God's will and purpose.  God blesses people who bless Him. 
  Again, I wish America a happy birthday, thanking our Lord for the America we love and cherish.

Happy Birthday America


Susan Y Nikitenko
Happy Birthday America
July 4th, 2016


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *