Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Rebuilder



The Rebuilder

Help me to praise you Lord, through my tears.
Help me praise you Lord, through my fears.
Give me confidence to go forward;
Never looking back but going onward.

Put the comfort in me to comfort;
Not me but you, not human effort.
Put the joy in me, that comes from thee;
'Cause you are the Captain of our sea.

Direct my paths, direct my way Lord.
For the right place for me in this world.
With  my hands and  heart  more than willing;
Let your grace lead me , not mere feelings.

In your will is where we need to be;
Not out forming our own destiny.
I seek your will, your purpose for me;
Within this life that you have given me.

Help me to see those unspoken needs;
In the hearts of others around me.
That I may perceive, in love believe;
That your wisdom will be what leads me.

Help me to speak  when you have spoken;
That I may help the weak and broken.
'Cause you are the rebuilder Lord
Of the broken people in this world.

Susan Y Nikitenko
September 19th, 2015
(Song)



 Mark 2:17 
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole
 have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, 
but sinners to repentance.


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *