Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Faith's Greatest Reward



Faith's Greatest Reward


He could never forget;
The sad words that he heard.
From a friend since childhood;
How heartbreaking His words.

He said,
"I don't need the Bible;
I don't need your Jesus.
Leave me alone I'm just fine.

I don't need religion; 
I don't need you Christian.
I've had enough of your kind."

Heartbroken the preacher;
Walked away in his tears.
He had prayed for this man;
For so many long years.

But He didn't give up;
He prayed in faith for Him.
Cause love never gives up;
When you care for your friend.

He will never forget;
The day of rejoicing.
When His friend approached Him;
Said some heart stirring things.

He said,
"Will you get your Bible?"
Tell me about Jesus.
I'm ready to listen friend."

I know you've been prayin'.
God has spoke to my heart.
I want to live for Him.

Rejoicing the Preacher
With a shout, praised the Lord.
Glory Halleluiah!
Faith's greatest reward.

When love comes shining through;
When it is seen in you.
When a friend finds the Way;
Hallelu, Hallelu
Hallelu, Hallelu

Faith's greatest reward

Susan Y Nikitenko
June 16th, 2015
(Song)

Psalms 126:6 
He that goeth forth and weepeth,
 bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again
 with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *