Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Big Month


A Big Month 

 This past month has been a big month for our family.  Our youngest daughter graduated, successfully, from Heartland Baptist Bible College with a 3.9.  My daughter was married  May 22nd, to a man she has been courting for around 6 years.   I watched my daughter drive away in my car, which we have given them, for one dollar.  She has never driven anywhere except here close to home, but off they went on their honeymoon, to another state.  I prayed for their safety and was thrilled to see them make it home with no harm. Praise God.  Both of my kids live near me at this time and I consider that a blessing. 

I considered ourselves empty nesters while my daughter was at college but the finality of the marriage vows, hit me.  I had to let go and just trust God. 

My husband and I went out and bought a table that would fit seven people.  We had a table for years that belonged to His mother.  It  was autographed, with crayons, by my husband when he was a little boy.  After many years the table squeaks and moves back and forth. My daughters and I have used the table for sewing and crafting purposes.  Since we've lived here, around 7 years, we've been using a small round drop-leaf table  and folding chairs.  I look forward to our eating at our new table with our growing family.

Susan Nikitenko
May 30th, 2015
 Just A Little Note:



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *