Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Real Love (Song) - June 6th, 2012 - Updated With New Poster - August 11th, 2014

Real Love

 Lord, fill my heart with your kind of love;
More than just lonely words.
Fill my lips with words of wisdom;
Where true love is heard.
Because I know without your love;
Nothing would ever be real.
Don't ever let my heart harden;
Nor bitterness be my will.
Real love ..
comes from the cross;
Real love..
 gives grace to the lost.
Real love..
 holds tightly to truth;
Real love..
 will give the good news.
Sometime in life, we question why;
Or life just passes us by.
Lord don't let me forget to love;
For the greatest gift is love.
Lord,  fill my life with opportunities;
And reveal  your love through me.
Within your will and purpose and plan;
Let real love flow through me.
Real love..
will always win.
Real love..
never seeks to sin.
Real love..
 will ceaselessly love;
for real love will always love.
 
Susan Y Nikitenko   June 6th, 2012
Though in this life, at times,  it seems real love has lost.
Each action or decision made in Christ, done in real love, will
last forever in the eyes of God and will come forth as gold in the end.


 Susan Y Nikitenko
1John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another,
 God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *