Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Morning Prayer


piZap.com fun and easy photo editing

A Morning Prayer

Susan Y Nikitenko
September 4th, 2012
There are so many things ;
I do not understand.
So I ask you, dear Lord;
Please take hold of my hand.
Lead me through this struggle;
This unsolved mystery.
I know I can trust you;
I know that you love me.
You are the light that shines;
Upon the path I tread.
Without you my dear Lord;
The hurt could not be said.
You are the melody;
That plays within my beating heart.
I would have no reason ;
My life would fall apart.
Simple these  words, but true;
Lord, you are my shelter.
Lord, you are my longing;
Lord, you are my helper.
That's why I'm so grateful;
For the blessings you give.
And for your precious Word;
That leads me, as I live.
Wrap my life in your care;
Fill my lips with mercy.
With your Word and your love;
 May I lead souls to thee.
Without you, I am nothing;
I'm the first one to say.
You are my Judge, dear Lord;
Please help me, I pray.
Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *