Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hello Jesus, It's Good To Be Here

 

 

Hello Jesus, It's So Good To Be Here

By: Susan Y Nikitenko
October15th, 2011


Hello Jesus, It's so good to be here holding your hand of grace;
Comfort fills my heart as you wipe tears from my tear filled face.

Hello Jesus, Thank-you for your salvation given to me;
Thank-you for your love and merciful liberty.

You suffered, you died, you laid down your life to be crucified;
And now my soul will live here forever in you glorified.

Oh, praise you, Oh, praise you; my Jesus for your unchanging love;
And thank-you for embracing my soul on the wings of your dove.

Good -bye world I have a new home. That's been prepared for me;
I'm o-kay now. I'm with my best friend, who has loved me unconditionally.








Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *