Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Your Promises Make Me Strong

Treasure Box ~ God's Promises

Your Promises Make Me Strong
Please, fill me with your Spirit
Let your presence glisten  through.
So others will know, dear Lord;
How I desire  to serve you.
Oh, let your love be my guide;
As I hide your Word inside.
I will humbly trust in you;
No matter  what others do.
When the night seems hard and long;
When I cannot find a song;
Your word is my foundation;
Your promises make me strong.
Oh, you are my strength and shield;
You are what makes my heart full
I can do all things through you;
Nothing is impossible.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
 Mark 9:23 
 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Matthew19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

By : Susan Y Nikitenko     
 September 25th 2011


Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved





Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *