Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Quote That I Heard Today That Cut at My Heart

I can prove that this quote is a lie: I felt that this was directed at me for some reason.

"A liar spends years building a bridge that honesty could have crossed in a single step."

I once called my blog a bridge that was nearly 20 yrs ago.  I've been working on this blog for nearly 20 yrs. I closed my blog down once and restarted it. I was being attacked by really bad stuff. I made very little money for ads and decided to stop ads because it was less grief for me and protected those reading. I did not lie to anyone. Though I was accused of it, not to my face. I have had allot of tears and rejection. I feel hurt but i go forward because there is a bigger purpose. Eternity is my purpose. people are my purpose even if it's only one person. I am faithful. I say that out of truth, not pride. Mostly, anything worthwhile takes a lot of work.  if it seems you can take a person's blessing. No matter what you've done today or in the past, only what's done with righteous motives for Christ will last for eternity. I never said what color I was because I wanted to reach all people and I treated them all the same. The only money I have is what my loving husband gives me. I wanted to help other people but as soon mentioned it the troubles began. I spent my own money and i was treated poorly as though I owed people something. We fill baskets when we can as a church ministry. No money has come to me from anyone else as far as I know. We have helped people other ways, but I do not owe any man anything other than our own bills. We as a family put baskets together when we can. I do not owe anyone explanations. The ones wanting explanations never gave us a penny.  

I've done my very best for Jesus...sometimes I make mistakes when I'm tired ... my eyes are tired.  
I know Jesus never took up for himself; I try to follow his example. 

©Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026 




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.Images are not all Christian, but put here for the purposes of doing good works of faith, family and country.

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *